1. How do you define the word peace?
2. Why do you think we so often do not have peace – in our personal, social, professional, regional, and global lives?
3. Read Matthew 5:9. What qualities do you think a person needs to be a peacemaker?
4. How is peacemaking not just an absence of conflict but a promotion of something greater?
5. Is it enough to simply plant seeds of peace? Are there ways we can nurture peace and help it grow?
Reflect on the idea that a strong prayer life is essential to peacemaking. Why do you think that is the case?