Matthew 18:21-35; James 2:13; Ephesians 4:31-32; Hebrews 12:15; Matthew 5:43-44
1. Read James 2:13: Why is it often difficult to forgive those who have hurt us?
2. Read Hebrews 12:15: Have you seen unforgiveness and bitterness hurt you in some way?
3. Read Ephesians 4:31-32: When you think about the people you need to forgive, who comes to mind? What is keeping you from forgiving this person?
4. Read Matthew 18:21-25: What can the forgiveness we have received from God teach us about forgiving those who hurt us?
5. Read Matthew 5:43-44: How is prayer an essential aspect of forgiving others?
How different would your life and your relationship with Christ be if you removed all bitterness from your heart by forgiving those who have hurt you?