Proverbs 21:20; 1 Timothy 6:6-10, 17
1. Are you comfortable talking about money? Why or why not?
2. Read Proverbs 21:20. Three Biblical concepts of financial responsibility are (1) Self-Control, (2) Sacrificial Decisions, and (3) Strategic Planning. Which one of these three do you struggle with the most and why? Which one do you think you do the best and why?
3. Read 1 Timothy 6:6-10, 17. What do think is the difference between a healthy appreciation of money and an unhealthy love of money? How do you know when you’ve crossed that line from healthy to unhealthy?
4. Similarly to the previous question, what would you say is the difference between seeking financial security and finding financial peace?
5. Why is financial responsibility (good stewardship) an important principle for followers of Christ? Why do you think God wants us to be responsible with money?
What will your life look like in 15/30/40 years if you start spending wisely, saving and investing more now? What will it look like if you don’t?