SUNDAY SMALL GROUP FOR KIDS!
We believe that small groups for all ages allows for growing closer to Christ and to each other. Kid's small groups provide that "community" that can help a child grow in the faith. FOUR:12 comes from 1 Timothy 4:12 "Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." We truly believe that kids can be/are examples of what following Jesus Christ may look like.
We will meet from 12:30-2:30 on a Sunday afternoon. First, we will enjoy LUNCH together.
A short Devotion/discussion/small group time... We will discover how Jesus taught us to SERVE in a variety of creative ways.
GROUP THEMES MAY INCLUDE:
- Hands & Feet; Fully Outreach Out of the Box based
- Designed to Shine; Art focused
- L.E.G.O.S; Fellowship based; building friendships with each other & with God
- Scary, Gross & Weird...Fall themed wild stories from the Bible
- Love Rocks!...Valentine Outreach Event
- "Messy" Church....Fully Faith filled MESS!
You are more than welcome to attend with your child, if so please let us know in the comment section of the form.
A registration form will be linked HERE when we approach the next gathering. SIGN UP IS A REQUIREMENT! WE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 CHILDREN SIGN UP TO HAVE THE GROUP ON A PARTICULAR DAY. Supplies are purchased, leaders are placed, and projects are chosen all based on the number of children registered.
For questions or more information, email Ms. Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org.