SAVE THE DATE:
ASSURANCE’S FALL & WINTER CONSIGNMENT SALE SEPTEMBER 14 & 15
Assurance hosts two Consignment Sales each year. They are offered in the Fall and Spring and each sale includes anything a child or caregiver could imagine needing. Clothing, gear, room decor, furniture, books, movies, toys, games, maternity clothing & gear, and so much more! The Spring sale is held mid-March and the Fall sale is held mid-September.
The proceeds from these sales help fund the many Missions and Ministries of Assurance. Examples of missions impacted include: youth & adult mission trips, Matthew's Closet clothing ministry - open two times per month year-round to the west Charlotte community, and various others
You can follow the sales on Facebook here.
- Volunteers are needed all week, September 9, 11,12, 13, 14, & 15. Shifts with childcare are available.
- Volunteers can shop early and bring a friend! The volunteer pre-sale is Thursday, September 13, 6:00-8:30 pm. Super-volunteers with 3 or more shifts can shop beginning at 5 pm on that date.
- Process for signing up for volunteer shifts: We are using SignUpGenius again this sale. We couldn’t possibly do this without your help and are honored to serve with you. To book your volunteer shifts click here
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration for the Spring Sale open Monday January 22nd.
- Drop off dates are March 13 and 14. You can register for your drop-off time slot in myCM.
- Pick up of unsold items is Saturday, March 16, 4:30-5:30pm.
- Download our tips for consignors and tagging instructions HERE.
- Consignor presale is Thursday, March 15, 7:00-8:30pm
- Consignors receive 70% of sale price and Assurance UMC receives 30%. Proceeds from the sale go to help the missions and ministries of Assurance United Methodist Church.
- Consigner checks are mailed out within 2 weeks following the sale to the address listed in your myCM account
- Questions? Email email@example.com