SAVE THE DATE:
FALL & WINTER CONSIGNMENT SALE: SEPTEMBER 14 & 15
SPRING & SUMMER CONSIGNMENT SALE: MARCH 22 & 23
Assurance hosts two Kid’s Consignment Sales each year. They are offered in the Fall and Spring and each sales includes anything a child or caregiver could imagine needing. Clothing, gear, room decor, furniture, books, movies, toys, games, maternity clothing & gear, and so much more!
The proceeds from these sales help fund the many Missions and Ministries of Assurance United Methodist Church. Examples of some missions impacted include: youth & adult mission trips, Room in the Inn, SOAR Summer Reading Program, and Matthew's Closet clothing ministry.
You can follow the sales on Facebook here.
- Registration for the Fall Sale is open.
- Drop off dates are Sept 11 & 12 and you can register for your time slot in myCM.
- Pick up of unsold items is Saturday, September 15, 4:30-5:30pm.
- Download our tips for consignors and tagging instructions HERE.
- Consignor presale is Thursday, September 13, 7:00-8:30pm
- Consignors receive 70% of the sale price and Assurance UMC receives 30%. Proceeds from the sale go to help the missions and ministries of Assurance United Methodist Church.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers are needed all week, September 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15. Shifts with childcare are available.
- Volunteers can shop early and bring a friend! The volunteer pre-sale is Thursday, September 13, 6:00-8:30 pm. Super-volunteers with 3 or more shifts can shop beginning at 5 pm on that date.
- Process for signing up for volunteer shifts: We are using SignUpGenius again this sale. We couldn’t possibly do this without your help and are honored to serve with you. To book your volunteer shifts click here.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Kid’s Consignment Sale Shopping Dates and Times:
Friday, September 14, 9 AM- 7 PM
Saturday, September 15, 8AM- 12 PM (Most Items ½ price)
We love your children and they are welcome to shop, but they MUST remain with YOU at all times.
Strollers are allowed and you may bring your own bag/bin!
Want to shop EARLY to get the best DEALS?
Volunteer for the Sale and You CAN!!!!
To book your volunteer shifts click HERE.